Jan 1, 2008

About Me

My name is Lisa and I started Baked with Love by Lisa in 2009. Baked With Love is the result of many years of eating, laughing, baking and experimenting alongside family and friends. Growing up I was lucky enough to be surrounded by my mother’s delicious homemade cooking and baking. There was nothing better than walking in to the house and the smell of fresh baked goodies hitting you in the face, or the smile that comes from licking creamy frosting from your finger tips, or even better the joy that a cake decorated with love could put on anyone’s face. It is these things that prompted me to share my passion with others.

My goal is to provide each customer with a delicious custom cake that was baked with love in order to put a smile from ear to ear!

Thank you for looking.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP